Tuesday 21 May 2013

Schools Out Challenge

Schools Out is nearly here for many children around the world. So our challenge this week is to create a Schools Out/Graduation card or project. It could be a Thank You for your teacher or a congratulations card/project for passing your exams. We'd love to see what you create.

Only One entry per person and let us know how you've used your Cuttlebug.

We have kindly been sponsored this week by


who are offering 2 digi downloads for the winner. 

Here are the design teams cards

Deneen  

I used La-La Land Crafts Garden Bench Die, Our Daily Bread Fence Die,Memory Box Woodland Branch & Resting Birds for my Thank You Teacher card.


 I used the Cuttlebug Tags and Fruits dies and Swiss Dots embossing folder for my super simple Thank You card.

I used the Cuttlebug for the Pillowbox die
I then used my favorite folder "Swirls" to give it an extra special look





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful with lots of inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for adding the follow by email bar. I will be participating in more challenges now.

    La-Vie

    ReplyDelete